January and February are often the most depressing months of the year, especially if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, where the days will be short and the weather will be cold. This can lead us to comfort eat and ignore the weight we’re putting on.
Winter clothes are ideal for hiding those extra pounds but as we come into spring and take off some of those layers we begin to notice our extra winter weight. You might also indulge in some less than healthy treats leaving your system feeling sluggish and unhealthy.
Start the season with a Detox
A great way to feel fresher and lighter for spring is to start the season with a detox. There are many different ways to detox and lose some of the winter weight but a lot of them are quite complex and involve restricting yourself to one or two foods (or drinks).
The 14-day GLO Detox and Slimming Express Program is a simple and delicious way to detox your system and slim down, without eliminating your favorite foods. You simply drink a cup of delicious organic tea twice a day and remember to drink a lot of water.
If you want it to be even more effective you can also cut out, or reduce your consumption of alcohol, refined sugar, and processed foods while you're on the program, or even better, on an ongoing basis. Why not use the detox to jump-start some healthier eating habits for the long term?
The tea bags contain a range of natural, 100% organic ingredients designed to eliminate excess fluids and toxins, burn fat, stimulate and improve your digestion, reduce bloating and cleanse the body. The program was designed by a team of health professionals and unlike some detox products the ingredients are not laxative, and the combination is designed to improve your digestive system overall and promote healthy weight loss, naturally.
The program is very easy to follow - simply drink a cup of tea with your breakfast and a second cup at night, after dinner. We also recommend that you drink two liters of water a day to ensure the healthy functioning of your body.
Our top tips for making sure you get enough water are:
- Drink a glass of water first thing when you wake up in the morning
- Drink a glass of water 30 minutes before each meal and 1 hour after.
- A mid-afternoon glass will help you feel full until dinner time.
- And finally, have a glass of water just before you go to bed.
- Try to avoid drinking water during a meal - it’s better for your body to drink it before and after.
- You can also add some fresh lemon to your water for a zingy, refreshing drink. Just remember not to brush your teeth for at least 30 minutes after drinking lemon water as the acid can weaken your tooth enamel.
For more information on our Detox Tea, email us at email@example.com